Bridal Consignment at New to You McMinnville
Bridal attire meets sustainable fashion
Are you seeking the bridal gown of your dreams? Or perhaps you're considering a convenient way to share your cherished wedding gown?
Visit our New to You McMinnville location and discover what northwest brides over the past 40+ years have learned. Bridal consignment is sustainable, beautiful, and the most affordable way to to find the perfect gown!
What type of bridal gowns are accepted?
- Gowns should be less than four years old.
- Gowns must reflect current styles/trends.
- Gowns must be professionally dry cleaned prior to consigning, however...
- Let the dry cleaners know you'll be consigning the gown and will NOT need "full gown cleaning service" - i.e. vaccuum-packed and preserved in a box.
- Gowns will be fully inspected by experienced New To You staff to determine if they are saleable.
- Tuxedos, bridal accessories, and children's formal attire are also accepted. The same standards of condition and style apply.
What about price?
- Price is based on the original cost of the gown, style, age, overall condition, and input from the consignor.
- New To You staff determines the final price.
- Consignors receive 60% commission of selling price on gowns over $100.
- New To You will consign your bridal attire for one year.
- It is the consignor's responsibility to contact New To You regarding the status of the gown.
- Bridal attire not claimed within 12 months will become the property of New To You and may be donated to charity.
Please call us at 503.472.1418 for additional information about bridal consignment.
SEND YOUR PHOTOS